broken dreams

Close your eyes
It will hurt less
Close your eyes for the things
you do not wish to see
Close your eyes for the words
you do not wish to hear
Close your eyes for the feel
you do not wish to taste
Close your eyes
Do not let them break nor shattered
I know it is your eyes that
firstly show the signs
Reflecting on things you do not
wish to show out loud
Close your eyes
It will hurt less

Put aside the monster you
saw of me
Let the good memories taint
your beautiful soul
I am just like a dream
A dream so wonderful that
sometimes your eyes get watery too
Close your eyes
There comes a time when I will
be gone...long gone
And I need you to remember the
good we've had
Like any dream, I will be gone too
Count to fifteen
Breathe a little
When you opened your eyes
Everything will be okay
Because
It will hurt less

I woke up
I see sun
I hear birds
For a second everything
is okay, like you've said
But
I feel empty
Void in my heart
Hollow soul
Then I realised
You are not here anymore
I cannot sense you presence
ever
It hurts more, you lied!
It hurts like Hell
So I run, far away, where
nothing can get through me
Then
At the glimpse of moment
where I was caught
I know

I knew
No matter where I go
how fast I run
even if I fly high above the sky
You are always there
Smiling, with your left hand
in your pocket
Waiting, for me to jump in
your arms, patiently
No matter what it is
You will always be proud
of this flower you picked
And for that
I am eternally happy
and
forever grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy