that ghost

I cried
again
there's no utter reason
but I did anyways.

it's scary
to know the fact
that at the end of the day
you have to face it all alone
no turning back
just you and destiny.

that ghost
that I fear of
it's not lurking outside
it lies within
what's scarier is that I never do realise
until it consumes me.

I contemplate
for the things I've done wrong
because time is always enemy
unless I've got a time machine
nothing else changes
and things were permanent.

I despise this feeling
of not knowing
you see, I'm never good enough
probably because I should have
never did I fit in the context
because again, fear.

I am in my shell
making it indestructible
but I know I will be needing
some sort of space filled in
can't say how much
just sufficient to help me through.

Oh how selfish must I have been
to actually think of nothing
but me, myself and I
the world is not only me
life is everything around you
and I guess there's nothing I can do.



Comments

  1. sonja@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great post i like your post. See my post on my site visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great post i like your post.
    CSUF Career

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially liked how you provided links for further reading
    amazon gift card codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Create Such Kind Of Informative Website. All Content Is Relevant To DCU Routing Number . Keep It Continue, Because Your Website And Subject Is Meaningful For The Users. After See Your Niche I Have Recommended Your Website With My Friends Also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Selling Cars vs. Donating Cars: Which Should You Choose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about What are the various Competitive Exams ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
    I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. also, you can check How to Get free Robux

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy