adulting? yea

wow
that long huh?

everything happened so quick
I can't even
I guess this is life
Funny thing you should ask
am I still writing?
yes, I still do
however
as life is taking over
you're constantly on the pace
no
I stand corrected
you're constantly trying to cope
with the hold of things
you tend to forget what you're used to be

I can't remember the last time
I composed keys on the piano
I hope my ukelele is doing justice for me
as impossible as it sounds
I beg to differ (not!)
the melody
the harmony
oozed out of me
I slowly forgot what I used to do

hopefully the grip is still there
even barely
just a tad bit
so that this girl will not forget her roots
even in fresh air
she still sees the ground as the same

so
here I am
writing a bunch of nonsensical thoughts
though unrelatable
you ought to know
I'm doing fine
great actually
just missing the carefree girl
that I once knew of
wee bit hoping she is still there
I hope
I pray
Endlessly.

Comments

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, visit my blog Mathematics Is Great Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy