Blimey

Independent?
Serenity?
Accountability?
Isolation?
Bizarre?
Blimey, I'm at loss of words

I'm not so sure anymore
It's so peculiar
finding yourself questioning
all over again
you own purpose

Maybe I'm one year older now
honestly
I'm still as confused as I was
I'm disappointed
For I have not found what I'm searching for

Looking for answers
Sometimes I stumbled upon some things
Things that move this cold heart
Coincidentally taught me something else
Even when I cannot fathom these thoughts mostly

Again
Maybe these pair of eyes got blinded
Chasing after temporary beauty
No matter, things fade eventually
Or so I might think of it

I swear, never have I ever felt this
Shivering like the cold leaf
Groping for every hold I can get
I know of my capabilities
This time I feel

Vulnerable?
Immortal?
Attached?
Feeble?
Committed?
Blimey, I'm at loss of words



Comments

  1. WOW, I'm at loss of word....crazy this is exactly how i feel...amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy