Ramadhan Ya Kareem

I am scared
truly I am
every year
it gets tougher
it gets harder
complicating things even more
for I have seen things
so much that all the images became blurry
I knew this would come
it is just a matter of time
struggling I am
to keep in pace with reality.

I am no hero
nor superhuman
got defeated too sometimes
when lust drives me nuts
the senses ain't conking me in the head
and I got swayed to astray
good thing I had my own call
the gist of it is I become stronger
in the end nothing else matters
except on how do you see Him

Let me get things straight here;

1) We are always afraid- it is only normal if we are afraid of something, may it be your own downfall or uprising, still you are afraid.

2) We tend to forget the good when things gone bad - even I do this sometimes. My mama told me the key to feel good is to see the things we ought to be grateful for. It works, really though I am still working on it.

3) We advise better than we should - it is not a rare thing to say anymore because most agree with this statement. You only know what to say, but when the tables have turned, somehow you got lost in the scorching light.

4) We always burden ourselves with our problems - why? because it is true, we do this. We complain for the things that will never happened. The logic of this is really simple; when you have problems, solve them, easy as that.

5) We always thought of life is unfair - no, life is not a matter of justice got served and things like that. Life is where you take the first step after realizing the fact that nothing stays forever, so you start living.

6) We procrastinate - This is very true, as a student especially *smirks  but yes, we procrastinate a lot and let me emphasize here, we tend to delay the good things we wish we can be, like performing solah on time, reciting quran and sadaqah. Just a thought here, if you can think and imagine yourself doing the good, then why not do it right away?

These are the very few things that came across my mind as the sun sets, literally.

Ramadhan is a chance for you to redeem yourself.
I'm not saying be the best, but be better.
Life is dynamic, is in motion, never to stop, so why stop improving?
Be closer to your Creator, to your parents, to your family, to your friends and be closer to your soul.
Take some time out to know where you have gone from where you are now.
Reflect yourself.
If you think of trying something good, now would be the time buddy.



Sayyidina Abu Hurairah r.a berkata Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda, "Antara kecantikan dan keelokan Islam seseorang ialah meninggalkan perkara yang sia-sia."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy