maybe I was right?

maybe no one experience this
I did
I still do
the feeling of knowing you're right
when everybody thinks you're wrong
even if it takes eons
for others to realise
the dirt we've discovered long time ago

hi
I'm just a regular girl
with nothing to offer
I tried to be as honest
as polite as friendly
as kind
as all the things you want in a friend
but sometimes
I gotta save myself first
okay not sometimes
all the time
but if you're that precious
I will manage to save you too
don't ask me how
but I will
at least that's how I was taught
thank God for that

always look in a situation with a grain of salt
especially now
with filters everywhere
reasons to reason out more
be smart
but
most importantly
be fair to yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy