mockery in serenity

we tend to draw the line 
sometimes too thin
and sometimes too thick
but in the end
this line will get crossed
because life is in no control
and for some weird reason
life seems to get the hold of us
at the most vulnerable times
where every single thing seems susceptible 

we may not notice it
cause life always gets in the way
complicate and suffocate us even more
with no lights or clue
we remain ignorant
and never learn the fact 
of how powerful is help

I never want to be a burden
I never meant to do any harm 
I only want to do it by myself
I only deserve this cause I'm such a pain
Well maybe you are
Because you never seems to realize how lucky
And how ungrateful you are in the mean time
You keep it 
Never to open, stowed in a secure place(read:heart)
In my defense, not that secure
Only for a while it is

Stop this mockery
Face reality
Halt this ambiguity
To only know serenity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy