what is life?

felt lethargic
meh
also it's 5.00 am-ish now
I'm supposed to work on a project
but I'm procrastinating
as per usual
but hey
what's life without a little risk?
or lots of them?

listen
I may not be relevant to you
or anyone cause I'm a nobody
if things didn't work the way you want them to
don't fret, I'm sure there's some reasons
I'm telling you, it is the best time to reflect
on yourself, on other people, on your alter ego
really
I myself just realise I have an alter ego few years back
and I have yet to name her
go, fly, explore, take a little risk
I know it's important to get 4.00
heck yeah, getting good grades = good life
now, that is where you are wrong
life is so much more than to be defined by grades
find meaning in your life
I repeat, find meaning in your life
even in the littlest things, find meaning
meaning is what makes life worth to watch
trust me on this, your grades do not determine how good your life will be
yes, somehow, you'll get the credit,
but like any other achievements, they are temporary
been there, done that *flips hijab
but keep on achieving though
that satisfaction, only God knows the feeling
so, what is life?

Life is doing what makes you happy in having faith that somewhere, somehow you're meant to be where you are now, because He said so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy