kiasu feeling

I've done my best
I've tried
I really did

Every time I see light
Darkness proved me wrong
Every time I see hope
Fear told me off
Every time I see white
Black convinced I was worse

I know you have loads on your plate
Everywhere you go you tend to irate
Basically I was like a play-mate
Till reality came maybe it was fate

It's unlike me to contemplate
Maybe you find it's hard to relate
Everything seems to be running late
Until that day come, you will remember the date

Oh Lord, I'm so good at disguise
You can't tell behind these eyes
Every consequences, every lies
Wishing to be free from the whys

If only there is a way
No, an escape I say
Because I dare not say nay
To every piece of wish you lay

No, I'm not okay
But I'll resuscitate myself anyway
I guess that's the kind I choose to be
Eventually truth will set me free



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy