Rhetorical



Do you know what sucks?
Being called stupid for believing in what you're most passionate about.

Here's the thing, people never ever going to understand on how we understand things. And it is fucked up because they expect us to meet the expectation they gave upon us, but do they realize they're asking too much from us?

I mean, what more of me they want to rip off?
My soul?
A soulless girl, that's it.

They are asking too much, too much I say because by default, it's us that we ought to be, not what they want us to be.

You don't like weddings? Then you shouldn't come to weddings. 
You crave for ice cream? Go and have it, just fuck that amount of calories you're going to take in.
You're in love with a guy you just met at the bar? So be it.  True love doesn't have to have a limit.
Whatever you want to do, just fucking do it.
Because once you made something up, I solemnly swear that there is no turning back.
This is no school, where you fucked up a test and you can get an A straight away in another test.

This is reality.
 And it is rhetorical, I must say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy