A Blessing in Disguise

I was lost
Not knowing what to do
When people walk away
I got frustrated
Honestly
I almost lost my grip
Trying to hold onto things that broke me , literally
But
He is the greatest planner
He planned my destiny
He planned on the people I met
He planned everything

I met you guys  
At first , you came in pieces 
I never meant to build this kind of bond 
Anyway 
I was called
To assemble you guys
To be with you guys
And so
I recollect you guys like jigsaw puzzles
I was trying to complete the puzzle
Despite the differences we have
The similarities we have
The weirdness we have
The awkwardness we felt
The randomness we made
Somehow
I was driven to be together with you guys

Now
I hope this bond will be strong
And
Always be strong
I know I'm no angel
Nor devil
But
Just a debris of hope in my complicated life
Maybe we will be apart for some reasons
But
The least we can do is to look back at those times
And will be able to smile and laugh about them


InsyaAllah
Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy