meets the eye

nervous?
hell yeah I am
days just passing by
without you realising
time's up
it's time to go
do what you're supposed to do
let's go people!
at least that's how I imagined it
though my surroundings is just fine
I guess the fire in my head just spread
or I just overthink
yeah maybe that

now
you might be wondering
what's in her mind?
what she intends to do now?
what is her motive?
what the hell is she thinking?

many things going on
and
I don't know which to choose
everything looks so good
tempting
risky at the same time
of course there's always risk

it's not school anymore
no one is telling you what to do
there is no homework given
no teachers scolding you
no curfews
no punishment
no chores
just you and your life

reality slaps you really hard
when you dream too much
you tend to fly
if you're flying to somewhere safe
it's good, at least you'll know where to land
when you fly too high
then you lose sight
and you will be, uh well
confused.
at this point
you don't even want to live
you just want to survive
but life has many purposes
I suppose so
no
I'm still searching too
you may think I know
but appearance lies sometimes

only when you lift the cover
you'll know what's underneath
only when you read more
you'll know more than just meets the eye

good luck. all the best.
no pain, no gain.
:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy