I guess?

People been saying telling me I'm weird
I thought they were never true
Actually I don't even know what weird is
I thought I'm normal enough
Guess I thought wrong eh?
What is common sense?
What is straightforward?
What is honesty?
I learnt we should practice honesty
But at the same time to not hurt others by words
How come? 
Honesty is literal, no?
They say I should express
But when I did, they say nay
Apparently it's wrong for me to do what I want
Or be whoever I want to be
They tell I should do what I want
I want me, but being me is not good enough
Being me lack of skills needed
Therefore me cannot be real
They talk the sense out of me
Trying to make me think straight 
But no matter how hard I tried I can't 
I'm never like them
Am I weird?
Am I retarded? 
Am I crazy?
Or I'm just me? 
I don't know
Time will tell they say
But I never figure it out yet
I think
I guess
So

Signing off,
Still searching for the me I'm supposed to be. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy