19 years ago

Dear believers, please hear me out

I thought I was in pain and agony
And so I used numbness to wash it away
When actually I'm just ignoring

I thought the life I had was perfect
And so I keep making them adore
When actually I'm just hallucinating

I thought I move around, I was static
And so I used them skateboards
When actually I'm just walking

I thought I'm happy, having the perks
And so I continue kissing my way up
When actually I'm just impressing

I thought I'm succeeding
And so I just keep walking with no idea
When actually I'm just being dumb

I thought none of them care
And so I just mind my business
When actually I'm shutting them out

I thought people hate me for who I am
And so I lie and play pretend
When actually I'm just plain sad

Please, don't let me crawl back
Please, don't let me be that devil again
Please, don't let me go haywire

In the name of Allah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God damn you're beautiful

wonder

whyyyy